Friday, January 23, 2009

"I Remember When"

In the video "I Remember When", what matters is thinking of the things that used to be, and embracing the changes that we have made in the fields of technology. This connects to me because I remeber a lot of things that just seem so ancient now, just like buying CD's instead of buying a download off the internet. Everything used to be so simple, and now we have all this technology that helps us. This connects to the world because the entire world is changing, and improving. Everyone is touched by all this new technology being made. Not all change is bad. This change is very great. What matters in the video "I Remember When" is thinking of things that used to be, but also embracing the change that world has gone throuhg and is still going through.

No comments: