Sunday, November 2, 2008

PLN 7

In the Nata Village blog "Hard at Work", what matters is teaching kids how to be hard workers at an early age. The children in Botswana do house chores along with cattle post chores before and after school which teaches them how they can become productive citizens. This connects to me because my parents have taught me since I was very young, to work hard at everything I do and do my chores. They've wanted me to do something great with my life and they taught me that I have to work for it to earn, it isn't just going to be handed to me. This connects to the world because most children are raised the same way and have to help their parents like the children in Botswana do, just not by doing the same things. What matters in the Nata Village blog "Hard at Work" is raising their children to be hard working and productive citizens.

No comments: