Sunday, November 9, 2008

PLN 9

In the Nata Village blog, "Kitchen Hand" what matters is eating breakfast before you start your day and helping the ones that can't eat breakfast everyday. There are six older women and two cooks that help make sorghum every morning Monday through Saturday, for the students at the Nata Primary School. It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I believe it is. Breakfast helps you focus and learn better in school. This connects to me because personally, I can't go through the day without having breakfast, I will end up feeling very sick and I don't like it. This connects to the world because everyone should eat breakfast in the morning to help them get through the day, and we should all help the people, especially children who can't eat breakfast every morning. What matters in the blog "Kitchen Hand" by Nata Village is helping anyone who can't eat breakfast every morning and eating breakfast every morning.

No comments: