Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PLN 8

What matters in the article titled “6 treated for carbon monoxide in Centennial” is keeping safe being aware of your surroundings. An adult left a car running in the garage that was attached to a house and the residents of the house inhaled the carbon monoxide. There was a neighbor that called the house and thought the person who answered the phone sounded disoriented and decided to go over to the house. It is said that the neighbor brought everyone out of the house and called 911. The officer thinks that this occurred because of “absentmindedness”. This connects to me because sometimes things like this occur because of my absentmindedness and makes me realize I need to be more aware my surroundings to make sure myself and other people are safe. This connects to the world because everyone needs to be aware of their surroundings and look out for each other so everyone can keep safe. In the article "6 treated for carbon monoxide in Centennial" what matters is keeping safe and being aware of your surroundings.

No comments: